As we roll along this season, we have had many people ask about "How can we Sign up?" "Can I get my child enrolled still?".
We want to make sure the info on when and where to register stays in constant contact with you! So how do you do that?
Ways of constant communication contact-
- Website - www.fremontsoccer.org - Make sure you are registered on this website, not for the league where you register your child, But for this website! Create an account with our email and you will be notified anytime we make a news announcement and you have subscribed to get them.
- Twitter- Make sure you like our Twitter account at FresoccerclubNE
- Facebook- Make sure you like our page and even save it to your favorites that way it pops up first! www.facebook.com/fremontsoccerclub/
- Coaches - If your a current member of a team, they coaches will communicate via text with you! Make sure you have given them your current cell phone info!
- Team Pages- Make sure you download the SportNgin app and follow your current team, if any news articles are made they will post to your pages and you will get a notification on your app.
- Look for yard signs- We have members who put them up around town and in their yards!
- Watch the newspapers, electric boards around town and other facebook groups. We try to get the info out for when to register by as soon as we know.
- DONT WAIT till the last min to get your child signed up, this year as an example. We have more kids than ever and our teams are overfull and they filled up fast, so the saying the early bird gets the worm! Is true get in as soon as you see us taking registrations! You could in the past wait till the week of or after to get in - Not so much anymore more and more people want to be apart of this GREAT FAMILY CLUB!